Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tinkerbell

It may seem strange(OK maybe not if you knew me.)Tinkerbell is one of my hero's. Yes I know she isn't real. Or so I hear..........Look at what the small pixie does. It's her that saves Peter Pan,gets him out of trouble he gets into. She even took on Captain Hook. She never sees her size as a handicap indeed she uses it. She can be sweet and sassy. Jealous too. In the end Wendy went home and where did Peter go?? Back to Never land and Tinkerbell. She let him go and.......you know the saying!!!!This is why a 46 year old women has a collection of Tinkerbell stuff. One of the few memories of my birth father I have is the day he told me that being small was cool............................just like Tinkerbell. Now at 4' 11" as I climb on a footstool I think of Tink!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment